Win a Trip to Napa Valley in This Week's Prize #OhmHour!
Want to win the weekend of a lifetime? All you gotta do is unplug for an hour.
What's next up in the Prize #OhmHour lineup, you ask?
Up for grabs this week is travel and accommodations for a Napa weekend getaway, customized to your liking!
Not sure how you’ll spend the time if you’re the lucky winner? Here are a few ideas:
1. Get adventurous with a hot air balloon ride
2. Enjoy the great outdoors with a walk on one of dozens of lush hiking trails
3. Not feeling so energetic? Maybe just take a walk through a vineyard:
4. And don't forget to savor a gourmet meal or two
There are a few ways you can qualify for this week’s prize. You can either:
- Keep an eye out for #OhmHour notifications you receive over the next two weeks. If you spot a Prize #OhmHour in your inbox, take a close look at the goal set for you. (They will something along the lines of "use 1 kWh or less." These targets are tailored to your own personal energy use, so everyone has an equal chance of hitting the goal.) If you achieve your goal, you will be put in the pool of others who did the same and names will be randomly selected as the reward recipients, OR
- Refer a new user to OhmConnect using your unique referral code. If they get to Silver Status and save energy during the qualification period, you’re in! OR
- Have a smart device (like a Wifi thermostat or smart plug) connected to your OhmConnect account during the Prize #OhmHour for instant eligibility!
Tune in Sunday, November 3rd at 5pm PT to OhmConnect’s Facebook page to watch the live broadcast of the winners, alongside other important OhmConnect updates (Pro tip: to get a notification when we go live, ‘like’ the Facebook page ahead of time.)
The best part: Even if you don’t win this week’s prize but you successfully meet your Prize #OhmHour goals five times during the Prize #OhmHour promotion, you’ll be entered to win our grand prize of $100,000, to be awarded to one lucky energy saver when we collectively reduce 1 Gigawatt. (Amazing, right?!)
(Prize up to a maximum of $2500 USD.)